- Each ward has a key teacher who will ensure that education is planned for your child during their stay.
- Your child’s key teacher will come and see you and your child after they have been in hospital for five days or more.
- The key teacher will ask you to fill out a consent form so we are able to teach your child, and we can find out more about their needs.
- The key teacher will visit the ward every morning to let you know what lessons your child will have that day.
- Lessons take place Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 3.30pm.
Your child’s key teacher will be your main point of contact but you can contact us on 0161 509 2368 or by emailing email@example.com